An Eye on Budget and Style
Distinctive plans make you the focus of everything we do. Using our most popular group plan designs, we’ve created vision care options you can access on your own. Our plans will help you focus on eye health and cost savings.
More than Meets the Eye
With you in mind, we make it easy to access our member portal and view your vision benefits, as well as receive additional value-add health benefits and discounts.
21% of children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years old have hyperopia.1
39 million Americans will be impacted with myopia by 2030 and 44.5 million by 2050.2
75% of the population needs and wears corrective lenses.3
- Essilor USA (https://www.essilorusa.com/newsroom/vision -impact-institute-releases-study-on-corrective-lens-wearers- in-the-u-s)
- National Eye Institute (https://nei.nih.gov/healthyeyes/myopia)
- Prevent Blindness (https://preventblindness.org/prevalence- and-impact-of-vision-disorders-in-u-s-children/)
The VBA Member Portal
- Find in-network providers
- Chat online with customer service representatives
- Print ID cards
- Download explanation of benefits (EOB) statements
- Submit out-of-network claims