An Eye on Budget and Style
Distinctive plans make you the focus of everything we do. Using our most popular group plan designs, we’ve created vision care options you can access on your own. Our plans will help you focus on eye health and cost savings.
More than Meets the Eye
At VBA, we strive to make things as simple as possible for our members. With you in mind, we offer our mobile-friendly Member Portal, and help you gain access to other organizations for individual plans and discounts.
21% of children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years old have hyperopia.1
39 million Americans will be impacted with myopia by 2030 and 44.5 million by 2050.2
75% of the population needs and wears corrective lenses.3
1. Essilor USA (https://www.essilorusa.com/newsroom/vision-impact-institute-releases-study-on-corrective-lens-wearers-in-the-u-s)
2. National Eye Institute (https://nei.nih.gov/healthyeyes/myopia)
3. Prevent Blindness (https://preventblindness.org/prevalence-and-impact-of-vision-disorders-in-u-s-children)
The VBA Member Portal
- Find in-network providers
- Chat online with customer service representatives
- Print ID cards
- Download explanation of benefits (EOB) statements
- Submit out-of-network claims